The first day we went to Ocean City, NJ. It was a beautiful day, sunny and warm. After being there for an hour and a half the wind picked up and it got a little chilly (not to mention that Kaitlyn did a face plant in the water and got soaked) so we decided it was time for some lunch. After a change of clothes and a stroll down the boardwalk we headed home.
Saturday we went to the zoo. We all had fun (yes some more zoo pictures). The first stop that we made was at the tree house (for those of you who don't know I think Kaitlyn would go to the zoo just for the tree house don't ask me why but it is her favorite part). We also made all of the other stops, Big Cat Falls, primate house, reptile house, Petting zoo, and no trip is complete with out seeing those funny otters.
On Wednesday while Kaitlyn was at preschool my Mom bought us some flowers for in front on the house. When Kaitlyn got back from preschool she helped plant them. That night we went over to Bryant's parents house for Lindsey's Birthday.
We all had a ton of fun. Kaitlyn was asking the whole way to the Airport "Why does Granny have to leave?" We would tell her "Because Grandpa wants her back, and misses her." Her response was "I miss Grandpa." As Kaitlyn and I were leaving the airport Kaitlyn was crying for Granny and I reminded her that we will see Granny again which made her feel better.
Grandpa, thank you so much for letting us borough her for a week!


4 comments:
Glad Kaitlyn had so much fun with Granny. I'm sure I'll hear all about it1 Looks like you did a lot of fun activities! What a nice visit.
Those are some of the cutest pictures of Kaitlyn at the beach! I'm glad everyone had fun! I think mom is sleeping well this week!
Glad you had a nice visit.
Nice to see Katie finally made it to the treehouse.
Granny had a wonderful visit with all of you and these photos make recall so easy. Heidi, you do have a great family. And you're all so busy, too. Hope to get you three plus Fenway up here at some point. Thank you for being such good host and hostesses, it was so good to see you all. XOXOXO
Post a Comment