Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ballet Camp and Swimming Lessons

This week is the start of two very busy weeks. Kaitlyn is taking Swimming lessons four days a week and Ballet camp on two days a week. She is having fun doing both of them. I am not to sure what she enjoys most but I think it is the Ballet camp. Her swimming instructor's name is Miss Rory and her ballet teacher is Miss Laurie. I don't think she will have a problem remembering their names.


Today I also found that she has very good taste in men. She was flirting with one of the (cute) lifeguards. He told her to keep kicking and from then on she would keep looking back at him smile and wait for him to say something. It was too cute

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Glad Kaityln is enjoying her new activities, including boy watching!

Anonymous said...

Granny loves getting these photos!! Kaitlyn is getting more and more grown up and prettier every day! And she obviously enjoys all her activities! Good for you, Heidi! And can't wait to see you all in another week or so.