Tonight we went to a local fair. We have gone to it for the past two years but both times it was extremely hot and it put a damper on the fun. This year though, we decided to let Kaitlyn have a late nap then go out to dinner, and then went to the fair. This was a much better plan because it wasn't hot and we all had fun.
Kaitlyn went on all of the kiddie rides. We did take her off the kiddie roller coaster because we thought she was scared, but now that I think of it I don't think she was all that scared. She also went on her first Ferris Wheel (Albeit was a kiddie one but a Ferris Wheel none the less). She seemed very unsure of it at first but when asked what ride she would go on again she said the Ferris Wheel. The highlight of the night though, was when Kaitlyn was on a car ride she put her hand up to her ear. At first I thought maybe it was to loud, but then we figured out that she was talking on her cell phone (see picture below), something I never do! ;)
"Hey Daddy check out my new hot rod!"
"This is kind of high!"


2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Seth is sooo far from ever riding rides. He won't even go on small cars or trains. Katie was so brave and sooo cute!
Kaite is giving the old "Rock and Roll" sign.. obviously channeling her inner rock star.
I knew she had it in her!
Post a Comment