Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Going Home

Today we made the trip up to my parents house for the Fourth of July (we actually started yesterday with a stop at the condo in Lake George for the night). When we arrive My sister Laurie was there with Xavier. After some lunch Laurie and I took the kids down to the play ground.


While we were eating dinner that night Kaitlyn and Xavier were up stairs playing. It got quiet up there for a while so Laurie went up to check and found them putting make-up on with a marker (Kaitlyn of course being the ring leader). Oh the stories we can tell them when they get older!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

i owuld like to go to VT. Maybe you, me and the munchkins could go in the fall. I bet the drive up is beautiful that time of year.

B&J factory tour is a MUST SEE! Maybe a few times....

Sarah said...

it is late.. I am sick and very tired...Medicine head... can't type.. I meant to say.. I WOULD like to go to VT.