- I used to have two Ferrets. My husband was allergic to cats (I am a cat lover) and I read that ferrets were like kittens that never grow up and you could litter train them.
- I hate to be late. It annoys me if I am even a second late.
- When it comes to Kaitlyn's hair I am a perfectionist (probably why she never lets me put french braids in anymore).
- I hate shopping for clothes, except when it comes to Kaitlyn's clothes.
- I still get scared of thunderstorms at night when they wake me up, if I am awake I love to watch them.
- I can't stand it when power cords are not wound up the right way (for example on the Vacuum the cord has to be around the two knobby thing and not just wound in a circle and hung on the top one).
Thanks to Kelly for tagging me I am tagging Sarah, Shannon O, Lesley, Laurie, and Dad


1 comment:
I am exactly the same way with the power cords! They need to be wound up correctly! I am constantly rewinding the vacuum cords after my family.
Post a Comment