This day in age going green is the in thing and I have started to try to make the switch slowly. I already get the green works multi-purpose cleaner and love it. It does a great job cleaning and I love the smell. When I was given the opportunity to try the new Green Works Dishsoap I jumped at it.
Now we don't use dish soap that much in this house because the dishwasher does a good job, but when we do use it, it is with the cooked on stuff. I had chance to use it the other day when some rice burned at the bottom of the pan. I put some dish soap in with some water and let it soak for a little while and used the scrubbing brush and out came the burnt rice. The dish soap also smells really good and it is a comfort to know that I am not using all of those chemicals around my daughter. Like they say "it is made by Clorox so you can trust it cleans like clorx.


1 comment:
Have you ever tried the Method products?
I lovelovelove method all purpose cleaner. It works well, and I like the lavender smell. The only thing I didn't like was the smell of the shower spray, ylangylang
Post a Comment