I woke up this morning to some noise coming from Kaitlyn's room, so I got up to check on her. I find her in her room getting dressed (something that she has never done with out being told to). I smile thinking that she is excited about school. Then I ask her on the way to school weather she was excited about school or about putting on her new outfit (she has been asking to wear it every day since we got it), and she pointed to her outfit. She was excited to get to school and we played on the playground for a little while before going to her classroom. When we got in there her teacher, Mrs. Lord, took her over to the play-doh and Kaitlyn got to work. No tears or clinging to Mommy just a good-buy and I love you. My little girl is growing up.
Kaitlyn and Moomoo (she had to bring a stuffed animal to school for an animal parade)


3 comments:
She is gorgeous Heidi! We know a LOT of little girls, but Kaitlyn is by far one of the cutest on this planet--and so sweet too! Thanks for the reminder to check your blog, I don't read blogs often, but your e-mail reminders are great! Miss you guys!
Oh. So cute, it's almost heartbreaking. Love our little Kaitlyn!!!
She looks cute! Kaitlyn always has the cutest dresses!
Post a Comment