Kaitlyn wants to be Ariel for Halloween, but I refuse to buy one of the mermaid costumes, because I just feel that they are not appropriate for a three year old. I have told her if we can find a costume that is a dress then she was more then welcome to be Ariel. I few weeks ago I saw a pattern for an Ariel wedding dress but since then I can not find it. On Thursday night we are looking online for wedding dress costumes that could be used as Ariel's wedding dress. Kaitlyn looks at me and says "Don't get me one that is out to here (holding her hands out in front of her chest, as far as they can go), because I don't wear Bras yet!" It was just one of those moments that you have to blog about.


4 comments:
That is too funny!
One of the reasons I am glad to have boys--never talk of bras and getting your period, shaving your legs, AHHH! good luck with all that :)
oh my. the bra talk starts already. now is when i'm happy i have a boy...
omg...too cute!
My kids call a 'bra'......
"Mommy's boobies"!
They have yet to distinguish between the two. Most mornings my daughter asks if "I put my boobs on?"!
And I totally agree with the Ariel costume. Besides, she will freeze during trick or treating.
Post a Comment