Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Politics and a three year old

With the election just around the corner all you hear about is the election. Bryant is a McCain supporter and I am on the fence (although I am leaning towards Obama). Tonight Bryant asks Kaitlyn who she would vote for. She says "I am going to vote for McCain ". Then she goes on to say "I like Palin too Daddy. Do you like Palin, Daddy?" I was surprised that she put the two together, she is three! She will also point him out on the TV. I can imagine the discussions that are going to come up in this house in the future.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow. Pretty impressive. We talk politics a bit here but I don't think mine care at all.

Teresa said...

wow, that's interesting! one smart cookie!

Anonymous said...

Okay. Now I am officially jealous! Am I the only person who gets this thing confused!

BTW....the pumpkin pic is the cutest thing! Definitely Christmas card material!