Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Do Not Disturb!

Today Kaitlyn was playing with her doll that hangs on the door that I got from Lilly Vernon Kids when she was about a year. It has interchangeable signs that say Welcome, Please Knock, and Do Not Disturb.

Kaitlyn holds the one up one and says "Mommy what this one for" I tell her that is says "do not disturb". "What does that mean?" says Kaitlyn. I respond by saying " it means you don't want someone to bother you". She hold up another one and asks what that one means. I tell her that it says please knock, a nice way to say you don't want to be bothered. I return to my cleaning to hear the door shut firmly. I look on her door to find the "Do Not Disturb" sign up. I open the door to get "Look at my door" and she gets up and shuts the door. Never a dull moment!

No comments: