Thanks to the girls over at Mom Central I was given the opportunity to try Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa for Wii. It is a very cute game with different challenges that you do to earn money to spend at the duty free shop. I feel the game is geared to older children. Kaitlyn had a hard time with the controls and got board with it easily because it was a little to hard for her. This weekend though my husbands best friend was visiting and played it with Kaitlyn and enjoyed it. He continued to play after Kaitlyn had lost interest. One thing that I did like was that (from what I experienced) the object was not to kill anyone and you couldn't die. That is a definite plus this day in age when kids a bombarded (no pun intended) with games who's focus is to kill and not be killed. I think that if Kaitlyn was older and better with the controls it would be a good game for her.When I was sent the game I was also sent three, sets of dog tags. I have decided to give these away to some loyal readers. They would be a great stocking stuffer for any one who is a Madagascar fan. All you need to do is leave a comment with your email and you will be entered in the drawing. The drawing will be held on December 12.


2 comments:
Thanks Heidi! Brayden is starting to really get into Madgascar. I am so glad...Cars was starting to get really old!
Ooooh cute!!! How fun!!!
Post a Comment