Thanks to Mom Central and Kellogg's Eggo our family had the opportunity to try their new Bake Shop Twist. It came at a great time because Kaitlyn was battling a bug and it was hard to get anything in to her. She loved the Bake Shop twists. We tried the strawberry one first, which we both enjoyed. This morning we tried the apple filled twist and I found that I liked it a lot better then the strawberry ones. I think the difference is that there was cinnamon in the dough of the Apple one and it added to the flavor.You are able to toss them in the microwave for 2 minutes and 25 seconds and they are ready to eat. I found however that they seemed kind of rubbery not the crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside like I was hopping. I solve this problem by putting them in the microwave for thirty seconds and then putting them in the toaster oven. Overall I was very impressed with the twists, and would buy them again (however I wish that they had more in the box to make it more worth the money).


No comments:
Post a Comment