The other day I went to my mail box and found a package from MyBlogSpark. It was a prize pack that consisted of a coupon for New Honey Kix, a cereal container to keep the cereal fresh, grab and go container so that you can take your honey Kix with you where ever you go, and a honey jar. We love Kix at our house so I know that the ceral will disappear fast and that ceral containers will also come in handy.Along with this prize pack that I recived MyBlogSpark has also given me one to give away to one of my lucky readers. If you want to enter just post a comment and tell us what you do to get your mornings started.


1 comment:
We love our breakfasts at our house. And "Kix" is always a part of it. We would send our children off to school, having a big bowl of cereal, usually "Kix" and it would help them through the day. I really wish we could have had "New Honey Kix" back then! But at least our Grandchildren will have it and remember breakfasts with a grin.
Post a Comment