Well it has been a while! we have been very busy with the holidays and getting back in to the routine of things. Here is an update.
Kaitlyn and I spent the beginning of December making our annual cookie baking for the neighbors. Something that I have done every year since we moved her and for some reason I keep adding to the list of people that I want to make cookies for. I love doing it and so does Kaitlyn.
Kaitlyn's face after making English Toffee (My favorite)
After making and decorating sugar cookies. The second picture does not show how messy she really was.
Kaitlyn's yearly picture with Santa. She looks like such a big girl here.
Kaitlyn had a Christmas concert. She was really belting it out. I got a lot of "boy Kaitlyn was really singing today" from the other parents. I have a video but it was taking forever to upload. It is on my facebook profile if you wanted to see it.
6 days before Christmas we got a huge snowstorm that gave us about 15 inches of snow. It is the most snow that Kaitlyn has seen down here (she has seen more when visiting her Grandparents last year for Christmas). It also gave us the fist white Christmas since I moved down here ten years ago. The day it snowed Kaitlyn and I spent 2 hours outside playing in the snow.
Mush Fenway, Mush. This was the last time we did this with Fenway because we found out on the 31 that she has hip dysplasia.
I love this picture!
Christmas eve
Stockings on Christmas Morning
Kaitlyn with Caroline and Ellie
Kaitlyn with cousin Henry
Bryant and Henry (Henry looks as if he could be his son)
Kaitlyn being an Angel in the pageant at Church.
Bowling for the fist time for Kaitlyn. It didn't go as smoothly as we hoped it would. Kaitlyn didn't seem to enjoy herself that much but when it came to leaving she didn't want to go.
Fun at the Please Touch Museum
I also love this picture! I think she was so proud of her self because she could ride the carousel all by herself.
Dancing to Madonna's Mr. D.J. Daddy has taught her how to do the Cabbage Patch and as you can see she loves to do it.


No comments:
Post a Comment