This is the first time since I moved down her 10 years ago that I feel satisfied with winter and that I got my fill on snow. If you are not from the mid Atlantic region you might be asking yourself why, and the answer is that we got record snowfall this year. This winter we got over 70 inches of snow which has never happened before. We got three storms in February. Two of which were less then a week apart but we got just about the same amount, I think ( one might have been more than the other but they all blend together, if you know what I mean). The last one was not nearly as bad (as in snow amounts) as the other two in our area but there was blizzard conditions.
The morning after the first storm I think in this storm we got 24 inches
I don't know if you can see the trail Kaitlyn made to get to the window but it took a lot of work to get there. Just to give you an idea this is right by our door so she need to climb over the pile of snow from the walk way. We got 24 inches and she is 47 inches that is half her body weight.
Ahh the feeling of sucess!
The first time our cares have been buried notice one wiper is missing, it is under the snow. This was in the morning and it snowed until mid afternoon.
The road just outside our development it is normally a four lane road.
The fields from the farm across the street.
This was the snow man that w made the night before the second storm. The calm before the storm.


No comments:
Post a Comment