Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ballet and Swimming

Today was the last day of Ballet Camp and Swimming lessons. At Ballet camp they did a little performance of what they learned the past two weeks. It was too cute here are two video clips so that you can enjoy it to!




After Ballet Kaitlyn had her last swimming lesson. After her lesson we went to the outdoor pool. I have been saying to several people that Kaitlyn taught herself to swim under water so here are some videos of her swimming underwater. She is a fish we cannot get her out when ever we are there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is extremely impressive for her age! WOW! I had swimming issues as a child and never learned until 5th grade. I hope that Seth won't inherit my fears :)He had lessons as an infant, but I have my hands a little too full to do them right now!

Laurie, Adam and Xavier said...

Heidi your blog looks great! I love the pictures and videos! Kaitlyn is getting to be a big girl! We can't wait to see you!