Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our own GPS navigation system

Tonight we had to run to the mall to pick up a new bathing suit for Kaitlyn (her other was so warn out I was embarrassed to bring her to swimming lessons tomorrow in it). Well Bryant was driving and Kaitlyn starts telling him where to go. Bryant told me that he once asked her how to get to the mall and she told him, now whenever they go to the mall she tells him how to get there. The funny thing is we were at an intersection and Kaitlyn says "go there". Bryant pointed to the left and a TGI Fridays was in the general area. Kaitlyn Says "No that is the dinner place!" I just thought it was cute and had to share. She did get us to the mall correctly.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Both on my kids do the same. They announce the road name Rt # and all. I attribute it to no DVD in the car. I would much rather they look around and know directions.

Anonymous said...

Seth does the same thing, my favorite is when we go to either of our parents and Seth declares--Daddy, it's time to get on the turnpike! Turn here! Turn here!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! I've been thinking about investing in a GPS, instead can I just call her up next time I need directions?