
Well yesterday when Kaitlyn and I were outside our dog Fenway ate our dinner that was thawing in the sink (sandwich bag and all). So needles to say she was in the dog house and we were with out dinner. I had to go to a meeting last night so I told my husband that he was going to have to figure out what he wanted for dinner. He decided to get some Pizza. When I got home I saw that there was three Mia pizzas. I grabbed a piece and took a bite and was shocked at how good it was. I turned to my husband and said "This is Pizza Hut?" he says to me "Ya I know it is really good I couldn't stop eating it". It is so not the Pizza Hut pizza any more.


3 comments:
I know! It is good! We just had it not long ago and I was pleasantly surprised.
And the dog....well....lucky for us we don't have that problem. Even if he stood up he wouldn't quite pass the hinges on the bottom cabinets!
Maybe we will have to try Pizza Hut again. We stopped eating it because it was so stinkin' greasy. Did you dog get sick after eating all of that?
No Fenway hasn't gotten sick yet, but this is a dog who has eaten a pan of brownies and loves to eat sponges reguarly.
Post a Comment