Kaitlyn and I went down to the lake around 9:30 and Kaitlyn actually got in the water. The water wasn't as cold as I thought it would be but it was still a little chilly. We were joined later by Yaya, Bobpop, and Bryant. After lunch Kaitlyn and I went back to the condo for a nap. That night we all headed in to town for dinner and an ice cream.
The next day it wasn't Kaitlyn that woke up felling ill but Bryant. Like always happens in our household Bryant got what Kaitlyn had. It never fails, I am around Kaitlyn all the time and never get what she has, but Bryant is around her five minuets and he is sick . The day was cloudy and cold so we decided to got to the outlets to look for sandals for Kaitlyn (she is in desperate need of some, her toes are starting to hang off the edge). You would think that with all of the stores there we would find some, but no, nothing. It was very frustrating. Back we go to the condo empty handed. The rest of the day was spent taking it easy with rain showers on and off. I did get a great picture of a double rainbow that was off my in-laws deck (check out the scrapbook and you will see it).
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |



1 comment:
I used to go to Lake George as a kid!
We were supposed to stay in Hague this summer, but for obvious reasons, we didn't go.
One day! lol
Post a Comment