Monday, July 14, 2008

Miss Universe Pagent

Remind me to never watch the Miss Universe Pageant with my husband. There was nothing on last night so we decided to watch the Miss Universe Pageant together, big mistake. It was like my Husband was 13 again with hormones raging. Fist thing he says to me in a very excited tone was "Lets pick out which ones we think are the hottest and see how they do". I play along thinking that this would be fun, again big mistake. Half way though the introductions he runs in to the Kitchen so that he can write down the ones he thought were hot.

All I could do was sit there and laugh at him. Then came to the picking of the 15 finalist and when he heard his choices get picked you would have thought the Flyers made a goal. His top Two were Miss Hungary and Miss Russia (seen Below)


Miss Russia

Miss Hungary

Then when other finalist were picked he would judge them and say "ya she's ok" or "yuck not her". His list grew to include Miss Mexico, Miss Vietnam, and Miss South Africa. Then came the swim suit competition and for all men this it the best part of the competition. Bryant is sitting there saying "there is something messed up with her walk" and giving them scores which I must say were pretty close to the ones the judges gave.

After the swimsuit completion was the evening gown competition (the one that I like to watch), Bryant rolls over and toss me the remote and says "I am going to bed". Isn't that like a typical guy. I continued to watch the rest of the evening gown competition and was shocked when Miss America fell once again not title for the USA. After that I too went to bed. Does any one know who won?

1 comment:

M.Gunn said...

haha...we watched also since there was nothing on. Mike was into the girls as well ;-)