Monday, July 14, 2008

Jungle Walk

Today we went to Kaitlyn's friends Vivian's for a jungle walk. Kaitlyn had a lot of fun. We got there early so that I could help Sarah plant things in the "jungle". Sarah put a lot of work in to this playgroup event and it showed. Great Job Sarah the Kids all love it!!!
It was based on Dora the Explorer (a show I refuse to let Kaitlyn watch but she still knows who Dora is). Dora and Diego were going to Baby Jaguar's for a playdate when Swipers, swiped Dora's Backpack. Swipers brought the backpack to the Bobo's (monkeys). The kids had to go in to the "jungle" and get Dora's backpack back.



"Mommy I am looking for Dora!"


"Look we found the Bobo's!"

Vivian, Dora, and Kaitlyn

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Love all of your jungle walk pictures! Katelyn looks like she had a wonderful time!

Sarah said...

Glad Katie had a good time