Love Katelyn's new hair do! She looks soo cute!
Very cute! I like it alot!
I LOVE IT! She is just adorable.
I love bobs on little girls. They just look so cute and innocent (not to mention it's easier to comb!!)
I think she looks adorable. It isn't too short.
Granny said: What a wonderful face! And the haircut makes that much more obvious!! Love it! xoxoxo
She looks adorable!
I LOVELOVE her haircut! Sophisticated :D
How adorable! This hair cute looks great on her....and that face....I want to just pinch those cheeks!
Can see her smile even more now and it is beautiful! I LOVE short hair on little girls.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Love Katelyn's new hair do! She looks soo cute!
Very cute! I like it alot!
I LOVE IT! She is just adorable.
I love bobs on little girls. They just look so cute and innocent (not to mention it's easier to comb!!)
I think she looks adorable.
It isn't too short.
Granny said: What a wonderful face! And the haircut makes that much more obvious!! Love it! xoxoxo
She looks adorable!
I LOVELOVE her haircut! Sophisticated :D
How adorable! This hair cute looks great on her....and that face....I want to just pinch those cheeks!
Can see her smile even more now and it is beautiful! I LOVE short hair on little girls.
Post a Comment