The other day Kaitlyn and I were making zucchini bread, something I love doing with her. During the winter I tried to make something with her once a week. It was some good mother daughter bonding time, but not so good for my waist.
Well any way on to my story. As we were adding the flour Kaitlyn looked at me and said "can I try it?" I told her that flour doesn't taste that good, but she still insisted on trying it. I let her have some and she says "Mmmm that's good." and she proceed to pick up the little bits of flour that spilled on to the counter. Strange things that kids like.
9 years ago


1 comment:
my kids LOVE to bake too. its so hard to resist!
i try to bake on mondays, since i have bible study on tuesday and i can get it all out of the house ;-)
you have such a cute blog! and an adorable family!
Post a Comment