Saturday, August 9, 2008

Private Party

We were at the park this afternoon and as we were going to get some water Kaitlyn tells me that she is hungry. I didn't bring any snacks because we were only going for an hour, so I told her that she would have to wait. Kaitlyn says to me "but we can go over there." (pointing to a party going on over at a pavilion). I say to her "we can't do that because it is a private party." She responds to me by saying "They have all there clothes on, so yes we can." Never a dull moment!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you want them to listen they don't, yet their ears are wide open to suck up all the "good" stuff!

Anonymous said...

That's hysterical. I can see something like that coming out of Sam's mouth and him being totally serious about it:)

Shannon said...

Too cute!

Kelly said...

Very funny. Stop by, I tagged you.