Like any Mom I am always looking for things to instill good values in my daughter and I found a new book series, that comes out this month, that does just that. It is called the Precious Girls Club, it has a lot to do with faith and God. It is based on the much loved Precious Moments line of products. The first book in this series is called A Little Bit of Faith. In this book you get to know the main character named Katie who just moved to Shine, Wisconsin. She is having trouble meeting kids in school. With her Mother's suggestion and help from her guardian angle, Faith, she goes about starting a new club called the Precious Girls ClubIt is a cute book. I started reading it to Kaitlyn yesterday and she really enjoyed it. It surprised me because it is a small chapter book, but at the end of each chapter she wanted me to go on to the next one, and before I knew it we were half way though it.
Along with the books there is also a website that is a state of the art virtual world where young girls can learn and play in a safe, wholesome environment. As of the publishing of this blog the website is not up and running but you can pre-register and they will notify you when the site is up. To join the website there are two types of membership, a standard member ship and a rainbow membership. A standard membership is free. With a standard membership, girls will be able create their own virtual character and room, earn Precious Points towards virtual items, and chat with friends. By upgrading to a Rainbow membership, your precious girl will be able to take part in exclusive games and activities, earn wings to fly, spend Precious Points, and send and receive virtual gifts. The Rainbow membership is just $3.95/month with $1 of that fee donated to St. Jude Children’s Hospital, so you can feel good about where your money is going.
I have 5 scratch cards for a free trial membership that I am giving away, if you are interested just leave a comment (don't forget your email if I don't have it). I will do the drawing next Wednesday. If you want more info visit Precious Girls Club.



No comments:
Post a Comment