Saturday, January 3, 2009

Disney on Ice

I gave Kaitlyn tickets for Disney on Ice for Christmas, and today was the day to go. They did a really great job, from cars driving on the ice and fairies flying through the air. The most fun was watching Kaitlyn's reaction. We all had a great time. Here are some pictures from the day.

Cars




The Little Mermaid

Lion King

Tinker Bell

2 comments:

M.Gunn said...

I wish I had taken Nick...he would of loved it w/the CARS there! I was thinking it was just for girls but I really shouldn't think that way. I have so many friends that went and loved it as well. We're doing the Monster Truck show in Scranton in Feb. :-)

Lora said...

I thought about taking my son, but I think he will do better next year. They better have Cars there (well, then again, he better still like them!) or I'll be mad I didn't go this time around!