Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Vacuuming

Just another post about a funny comment Kaitlyn made. It made me laugh and I hope it does for you to.
Today is a snow day for Kaitlyn and as we were eating our breakfast I mentioned that today was vacuum day (the day of the week I vacuum the whole house). Kaitlyn sighs and says to me "I should be in school today!"

2 comments:

Valreegrl said...

I can't believe you only have 1 vacuum day. Or that you have a vacuum day at all :)

I vacuum each and every day and I could quite possible do it 3-4 times a day. My kids drop everything on the floor and for such a small dog, the chihuahua loses a lot of hair!

heidi @ ggip said...

That's so funny. She must be older than my son. He still gets excited when we vacuum. :) Maybe another snow day tomorrow!