Thursday, May 28, 2009

Too Pooped to Pop

I know it isn't Wordless Wednesdays but I had to post this picture. Knowing Kaitlyn was tired at 7 pm I told her to go up and get ready for bed then she could come downstairs and watch Everybody Loves Raymond with me. She says OK and goes up stairs. I don't hear from her for a while, which is fine because Bryant is in bed because he has a cold. I figured she crawled in with him. I decide to go up and check after 15 minuets or so. I look in to the room and Bryant is watching TV and looks at me and says "What is she doing?". Realizing that she wasn't with him I look in her room, this is what I found:

Notice in the second picture her nightgown is on her bed and the PJ drawer is out. Not sure how she ended up on the floor though. I guess Ballet class and swimming at the pool for an hour and half really tired her out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is too funny. How adorable.

Erika said...

So cute! I have seen kids fall asleep in all different funny places, but my boys are so boring, only ever in the car or their bed (maybe once or twice on the couch when sick) This one is classic!