
I was given the opportunity through Mom Central to try Green Works laundry and stain remover. We received the laundry detergent right when we needed it, we were out of both and I had all of the laundry from our trip up to VT for Thanksgiving, to do. I used the stain remover on the bottom of my daughter's socks (because I didn't have a stain to try it on at the time). You know how dirty they can get in the winter walking around the house. When I took them out the bottoms were not the dull but clean dirty color (how's that for a paradox!), but pretty white (not brand new white but better then with out the stain remover). I just tried the Laundry Detergent today and I am very pleased with it. It smells good and did a good job. It is nice to have products out there that you know are good for the environment and you can feel good about using.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Green Works and received a $20 thank-you gift certificate.


No comments:
Post a Comment