Thanks to Mom Central I was given the opportunity to try Nancy's frozen appetizers. My plan was to bring them to my parents for Thanksgiving but that did not work out so we tried them with dinner last night. We had gotten the Petite quiches. They were very easy to make, you pop them in the oven at 375 and 12 minuets later you have some appetizers. Both Bryant and I liked them but Kaitlyn was not to keen on them, but then again she is a four year old. The ones that she didn't eat meant more for us and they were soon gone.I would definitely get theses again the price was not that bad (around $2.50 for a box of twelve) and they have boxes of 32 assorted appetizers perfect for those Holiday parties that you may have coming up. Nancy's, Mom Central, and I want to help you get started on your party planning. I have been given a coupon for a free box of 12 appetizers to give away to one of my readers, just leave a comment by December 10 and you will be entered in a drawing, be sure to leave your email so I can contact you if you win.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Nancy’s Appetizers and received 2 coupons to facilitate my review and a $20 thank-you gift certificate.


No comments:
Post a Comment