Friday, May 22, 2009

The Best Low Fat Ice Cream Sandwich



Thanks to Mom Central and Skinny Cow our family had the opportunity to try their ice cream sandwiches. I have to say that I was first shocked at the price at the grocery store (almost $6 for six sandwiches) but I had a coupon for two free packages and thought even if they are good I will most likely would not get them again because of the price.
I get a vanilla/chocolate variety pack and mint. I bring them home and we all have one. To my surprise you could not tell that this was low fat. My husband, who is the most critical when it comes to "diet" or "low fat" foods, said he would get them again.
Today while doing our regular grocery shopping I wanted to check out how much our regular grocery store charges for them. I was happy to discover that they were $3.99, much more reasonable to me and I bought two packages. This is the first time I have ever decided to purchase a product that I have tried through Mom Central. Tonight I told my husband that I had gotten some and he got up and got one right away. If that doesn't say how good Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches are then I don't know what does.

1 comment:

Erika said...

We just bought a box of 20 of them! Chris and both boys devour them and with the little boys splitting one, it's really not too bad on calories or fat. I am not an ice cream person, but they LOVE them!