Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wow it Has Been a While

It has been a while and we have been very busy. Instead of writing a whole long thing at the beginning I will just explain the pictures as I go.

The first group is from when Kaitlyn and I were invited to go to Disney on Ice with Kaitlyn's Friend Vivian. The tickets were free so how could I pass those up. Kaitlyn and Vivian both dressed up as princess. Kaitlyn was excited to dress up because she could wear the princess dress I made her for Halloween.

Kaitlyn and Viv




The week before Halloween Kaitlyn went to her friend Hannah's birthday party and her Cat Princess Halloween costume was a must. I got the best pictures of her in her costume that day


The following day was the first Sunday all month that wasn't nasty and raining a perfect day to go to a local farm and get our pumpkin. It was packed because every one was there getting pumpkins but still fun.

Kaitlyn with our pumpkins


Kaitlyn's class took a trip to a local nature center and learned about the Lanape Indians. I think I enjoyed this trip more though.

Kaitlyn wrapping a Native American baby with raccoon fur.
Kaitlyn was the only one who volunteered to try on a Lanape skirt.
A model of a village.
A Long House replica.
When we got home from the field trip the leaves were finally dry enough to play in. We had fun playing in the leaves and it was a good thing because the next day the landscape company was out and got rid of the leaves. The sweater that Kaitlyn is wearing is one that I had just finished making her.



On Halloween Kaitlyn and Bryant got to work on the pumpkins. They all came out beautiful. That night friends of ours came over with there 20 month old daughter to join us trick or treating. Kaitlyn was going to show her the ropes, but is was more of us telling her to wait for Brianna. It was still a lot of fun and we are looking froward to next year.
Kaitlyn and Brianna

Kaitlyn's new hair cut. I miss the ponytails :(.
This past week Kaitlyn wanted to move her room around and here is the outcome. I like it, it is better laid out and easier to vacuum (always important).

This past weekend Santa came to our local mall. I know that it is early but we have done it since she was 18 months so it has become a tradition.
Kaitlyn with one of Santa's elves
Kaitlyn in front of Santa's house at the mall.
Anticipating Santa's arrival.



No comments: